Thursday, March 8, 2007

A bitta healthy blabber aint bad!!

Then the rainstorm came over me...

Some of us know where we’re heading. We make predictions of our future jobs, incomes, interests, even our spouse, and how many kids we might have. Some of us don’t. We have no clue to where or what we’re going to do the next second. Taking life as it comes, they call it. Is that a good thing? Did I miss out somewhere, where was I when they had that conference entitling me to my future? Is there another session anywhere I can go? It’s as though I’m in the dark.
To actually realize that I haven’t made any life deciding decisions in the past 16 years of my life is quite appalling. I wasted time being a kid. Now that last sentence didn’t sound right “wasted time” I don’t think so!
So basically I’m stuck with decisions… what course should I major in… and in which college do I do that… am I even worth to get into that college. Everyone wants money these days, rather than want, it is a requisite, you gotta have money, if you want to go anywhere. So pick a job that makes money. Those money making ones aren’t interesting, quite the opposite actually… the only respite of course is the money. I’m afraid there aren’t any roads left for me…. Ha to think I’d say that!
Decisions can be made in an instant… those instantaneous ones, where you don’t think about them, make them at the spur of the moment, is what has brought me here today. Now thinking about a decision and making one that determines the rest of your life…. and also one that is quite plausible well, quite absurd in the truest sense. Hey I wanna rule the world, now everyone can’t do that!
Ha I’m just going to stick to living life as it comes. Everyday is definitely a new blank shining page just waiting to be filled. Decisions really don’t matter to me… I really don’t care if that’s gonna lead me nowhere! It’s all perspective. You see or you don’t.If the past 16 years of my life has been so wonderful! There are high enough chances that my next 16 would probably be even better coz that’s just the sorta guy I am… the one who makes life wonderful! This shilly shallying is definitely a bore!
The future will always remain the future, and no matter what you try you’ll never reach it, cause every second you move on, it too moves on that second. Feeling new every moment, I like it. I might not show it that well, but it totally does feel awesome.
I end with these lines from Seal’s ‘Love’s Divine’,

Then the rainstorm came over me
And I felt my spirit break
I had lost all of my belief you see
And realize my mistake
But time through a prayer to me
And all around me became still

Through the rainstorm came sanctuary
And I felt my spirit fly
I had found all of my reality
I realize what it takes

Well I try to say there's nothing wrong
But inside I felt me lying all alone
But the message here was plain to see
Believe me…

I need love, love's divine
Please forgive me now
I see that I've been blind
Give me love, loves is what I need to help me
know my name

:)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

your first and last love:self-love

Barath said...

@adi

yea totally!! :)

Vishesh said...

love......

Anonymous said...

nice..not too much of a blabber though..used to b in the same boat for quite some time!

hrushita said...

@KIKA:hehe
b-rat...nicey post..!!..don worry ull find yourself a yacht someday!!

Barath said...

@hrush
its abt gettin off the yacht.. not stayin on it.. lol :P

hrushita said...

holly camolly! why would anyone want to get off a luxury yacht!

hrushita said...

"Did .........dark."...i meant u missed sumthing..and that ull find it ultimately,symbolic meaning of yacht...got it??

Barath said...

@hrush
oh liatt... yea sure ...
itz gonna be a space yacht... u kno the one dat u fly thru the galaxy with!!
ahoyy sailor!!come on aboard!!! arrgh!