Monday, November 6, 2006

EPISODE I : Where did all this rapturous rhapsody come from?

Now follows a bunch of higgledy-piggledy slices of madness, ;)

I remember the days, when I was just a normal kid doing things what normal kids would do. Sitting alone at my desk, copying notes from the board, and of course the occasional flirting in between class hours. The people around me had an aim – they aspired that I would one day get into IIT or AIIMS and make life out of metal or syringes. Now that does sound a bit freaky! ‘cause I ain’t the one deciding.
I find it excessively amusing that from the marks I have chalked up over the years, my best of friends still actually mistake me for that overworked, studious, assiduous, brainy geek of a person. Indeed, if such was fact, I would be leading a multibillion dollar business by now… which apparently am not, though I really wish it be reality. That brings me back to being that normal kid I told you about.
Money, fame, wine and women, would top the list of my possessions when I’m a celebrity at Tinseltown… as would for all celebrities. Then again, I’ve been reading about philosophical madness and even written quite a few papers on “Transience of Life” (hmm.. wonder what that means?). Anyhow, creativity is my fountainhead. Since birth, I’ve constantly been trying to explore new ideas, new frontiers and such.
The statement I’d put my heart and soul into “A culture is as great as its dreams.” To make a great culture, we’ve got to dream big and you’ve got make them count. Many of you would be surprised, if I tell you that my “role model” is actually Tom Cruise. Apart from his stunning appeal, I love his almost perfect portrayal of the characters and his generosity as a person (of course, not referring to his wealth in terms of money).
The Arts are what genuinely inspire me… whether it be painting, sculpture, literature, drama, music… these are what are going to live through time… (well at least the good ones). Maybe… just maybe an extra-being would actually unearth a statue of me in the far future… I can still dream can’t I? lol…
So where did all this rapturous rhapsody come from? .... (Hmm havn't you guessed yet?;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAPTUROUS RUPSODY CAME FROM ...................... dunno!!! coz there is not enough info or too much info in ur blog to tell u dat.

Anonymous said...

oh!well the impersion i got abt u was that u were a geek(atleast ppl told me so)..a guy who flaunts his english with a americana accent...well now that i know u i can clearly tell that u r not the americana accent..but geek??

nice to no u r interested in art??
Tom cruise ha??well see...get me a free ticket 4 ur first show/movie/reading/whatever..
all the best !!

Barath said...

@harsh,
well.... guess u jus hav to keep readin den...lol

@vishesh
oh .. well geek.. i did say ppl 'mistake' me 4 one.. so not xtactly
my 'American accent'?... well i guess ive got used to the Indianstyle if nythin... but u shldve heard me whn i first joined the school... to tell u the truth... tht accent comes more naturally dan the Indianstyle one ..which i do put up!

Anonymous said...

huh?u???normal???nah!

Anonymous said...

dude ii always thought u were more artistic than scientific..except it feels like u use science as an art..amnd science in ur art..
u get wat im sayin??

Barath said...

@dhanu
uh.. yea .yeaa of course i get wht ur saying!.. uh come again?

lol.. well i havnt thot of it tht way, but i guess ur rite! mayb luv both tht i cant give more importance to one so i put em togther!! Creative Science!!